Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day


I had to get a picture in our green shirts. I have been staying busy with the boys and Chris has been staying busy with a new business that we started in November. Actually Chris is staying busy with more than one new business, in typical Christopher fashion! :) He is a true entrepreneur!! Tanner is getting huge. He is an awesome baby. I was worried that since Tate was so good that I would be in for a surprise with Tanner, but he is really good. I am hoping that any day now he will sleep through the night...we'll see.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Tanner is Tate's little mini!! Cute picture.

Lindsay said...

What a cute family. I hope to see you this weekend at the get together at mel's house.

Amanda said...

I can't believe I missed your last post!! Congratulations. I think Tanner is so cute. Your story is making me jealous right now. I have 8 days left and nothin!

Natalie said...

Very Cute. I feel bad I forgot all about St. Patrick's Day. Oops. Your boys are getting so big. Tate looks more like a little boy than a baby now. A Tanner is one cute baby.

Nursemelanie said...

Yay!! It's been forever since you've posted. I hope you've heard about the get together this saturday, 3pm at my place, i didn't have everyone's email addresses. Hope you and your little ones can make it.

Anonymous said...

oh the baby is such a doll! so what business did your hubby start? i'm happy your all doing well!

Trisha said...

I can't believe how much Tanner looks like Tate. This is a really cute picture of your family. You are all so adorable! We need to get together sometime soon.