Friday, February 11, 2011

Sick.

We have all been sick this week. We have had a total of 4 Dr/Urgent Care visits, and have had 4 prescriptions filled. Tate and Tanner both had ear infections and Chris and I have nasty colds. Chris swore he had pneumonia, but no. This surely makes me appreciate mine and my family's health. 

I do a preschool swap with some girls that live near me and this month we are learning about "occupations" Tate got to meet a "real, live" police officer this week. When I asked him after school what police officers do he even told me that police officers "help people and protect them" and "they shine lights in peoples ears like this" and then he demonstrated how to shine lights in eyes.  But when I ask him he is convinced that they shine lights in ears. Maybe he is a bit confused after his visits to the Dr. ?? They made these police hats at school and Tate wears it al the time. 


A few random moments from this week. 


Washing his "piggies". 

Holding his puppy.

They fell asleep like this on my bed last night. 




I found these mugs at anthropologie for $1.50. So excited about it. If i get around to it they will get some type of fake flowers in them!  
I bought these letters at Hobby Lobby on my last trip, and then repainted an old frame that I had.  I covered the cardboard of the picture with fabric and then hot glued the letters on top. 
My favorite valentines decor is this garland.  I bought these doilies at HL last trip as well, and then taped pieces of red yarn in between them. Less than $4. Woo-hoo!


I am all decorated for v-day, but honestly have no idea what I am going to do for Chris. Any suggestions??

Happy Valentine's Day!




4 comments:

Joy said...

Cute Valentines decor! I'm sorry you guys have been so sick, it seems to be in the air lately. Hopefully next week will be much better :).

Trisha said...

Love all the crafts...you are so amazing. I can't believe how big your boys have gotten! WE MISS YOU!

Mary Anne said...

UM! So excited to hear from you. I have been out of it for about a month, but it was a fun surprise to see you had started blogging since I left :) Anyway, you are about the cutest girl I know. What fun projects. What a good mommy/wife you are. Your boys (all of them) are so incredibly lucky.

Nikki said...

Melissa! Your boys are getting so big. I love them. Tate and his cute hat make me laugh out loud. I miss you guys! ALSO: that is so crafty. I love hobby lobby. I need more creative ideas so I can make fun things too! :) Keep them coming!