Tuesday, September 9, 2008

TWO LITTLE BOYS!

It looks like I am going to be way outnumbered! Tate is happy to announce that he will soon have a BROTHER! Chris and I really did think it was a girl, but now that we know it's a boy it will take some getting used to the idea! I honestly was a little dissapointed at first because I had been getting really excited about buying cute girly clothes and making all that frilly stuff. But now that I think about, it I remember when I was younger I always pictured myself the mother of two or three little boys. The baby looks healthy so far, so hopefully things keep going smoothly. I am kind of a silent worrier about that.
I gained a whopping 7 pounds this month. holy HEIFER! My pre pregnancy weight with this baby was less than I was with Tate, so I still have 30 lbs to go before I get to where I ended when Tate was born. I don't think I'll get as big with this pregnancy. At least I hope I don't gain 30 more pounds! However, if I gain 7 lbs for the next 4 months, then I'm right on track-geez! I'm starting to finally get a little belly. People always told me I would show sooner with my 2nd pregnancy, but so far- not really. I still hide it pretty well. I just look thicker in my waist, if you know what I mean. I think my belly will really "blossom" this week or next, though. Maybe I'll talk Chris into taking a picture.
Things I am excited for: They will be 18 mos apart, so they will be 1 year apart in school.
I am excited for them to be wild and run around the house and wrestle together. I'm excited for them to be really naughty and get into trouble and messes together when they are both toddlers. I'm excited for them to play on the same team for t-ball or basketball or whatever they want to do. I know they will get into fights, but I hope that we can raise them to be the best little buddies!

16 comments:

Natalie said...

congratulations on another boy!! I'm so excited for you.

Erin said...

I've been waiting for this post! How fun to have two boys so close together!! That's great. I had so much fun getting to sit and talk with you the other day. I find it so hard to believe you gained 7 pounds because you still look SOOOO stinkin skinny!! But I'm excited to see belly pictures on your blog.

Lindsay Riggs said...

Congrats! That will be so fun!

Traci said...

congrats! How exciting!!!

Joy said...

Woohoo for another boy! I'm sure you're still as TINY as ever even being almost halfway done with pregnancy!! Oh and I want to see some belly pictures too!

The Ayers Family said...

Welcome to the "Two Boys" club! It's a great thing to be a mom to boys!

Spencer and Marlee said...

How Fun!! Two little Cute boys! That will be fun for you and both little boys. Congrats!! The day you ever really show will be amazing to us all.

Brenna said...

Yay! Congrats! I am sure Chris was super excited for the news eh?!? Or was he rooting for a girl? Anyhoo Yay! YAY! Yay! I am sooo happy for you guys!

Powell Family said...

Congrats on another boy! They will be such great friends!! Yay!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations! Two boys, close together, will be fun. They will keep you on your toes for sure. I hope all goes well with the rest of your pregnancy.

Nicole said...

I am so excited for you!!! Okay, so we might not have little girls together but hey, you never know, they could be little kissing buddies like Tate and Addilyn. Haha!!

Shaun and April Payne said...

Congratulations! I think it will be great to have two boys close together. I am scared for you, but thats only because I am used to girls. Good luck with that! You are a cute mommy. We need to get together....we live so close now!

Stock Family said...

That is going to be so fun! Congrats!! They will have overlapping missions too! Plus, if you gain 30 lbs, I'm sure you will still look fabulous!

Mary Anne said...

it will be so fun to have them so close together! they totally will be buds...I just know it. I remember Erin telling me about her sister and bro-in-law (or was it bro and sis-in-law?)....anyway she said they had like three little boys and the dad would always tell them like every day that their brothers were their best friends. and I think the boys believed him! I'm SO EXCITED for you guys! Can't wait to see belly pictures. You are just the cutest thing ever.

Trisha said...

COngrats! We are just jealous that Cade won't live next door to play! We are so excited for you.

The Riding Family said...

I really want to have another boy next for all those reasons you listed. I guess I really don't want them tearing up the house, but I can't wait to see them wrestle and play in the mud together. Congrats!