Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sparky and the Lightrail


We have season tickets to ASU football so we decided to try out the light rail. I liked it. It was nice not having to find parking, and not have to hike to the stadium because the light rail drops you off right there.




Sparky scared Tate. He is going to be a mess on Halloween. He even freaks out when he sees the Chick-fil-a cow.

When we were leaving the stadium Tate got his hand stamped. He thought that was so neat. I would catch him staring at it all the time until it wore off.
I would do it again. Next time we try the light rail I think we will try to go to downtown Phoenix. There is a stop right by the Phoenix art Museum and a stop at Chase Field. It was around $3 for an all day pass for and adult. Anyone want to come?


4 comments:

Molli loves Tyler said...

Hey Meliss,
Tate left his shovel at the game so I scooped it up and have it at my house. Haha, has he missed it? I can get it to you. Let me know.
-Molli

Trisha said...

I love you guys! We really need to get together sometime soon. We loved the light rail when we tried in out in May for our nephew's graduation. It is so convienient!

Mary Anne said...

Fun! Never heard of the light rail before, but that sounds pretty great! And I love the stamp that Tate got and adored until it washed off. What a cute boy!

AMIT said...

So did u gone to see the match or to play in this stadium?

Domain registration india