Thursday, October 18, 2007

Calling all Eligible Bachelorettes














Hello, my name is Tate.


I have a problem...and I need your help







You see, I just met my uncle Jason last week, when he came home from his spanish speaking mission in St. Louis. So far he seems like he's a pretty alright guy, so I want to find him a wife. I have to be honest though; my motives are purely selfish. I have no cousins. (Well, I have some on my dad's side, but the youngest one is 10. So that makes them more like aunts and uncles.)


















Jason
approx. 6'2
180 lbs
bilingual
Sings, plays guitar, piano
smart
handsome
funny
plays basketball, volleyball






If you are an eligible bachelorette, or know of someone who is, please contact my mom







This is Melissa. (Hopefully Jason doesn't kill me after this post!!) Here's my 2 handsome boys-Tate and Chris. It's been so great to see Jason this past week. He especially likes Tate I think. But really, how could he not. I mean, check out those cankles and the double chin. What's not to love about that? These pictures were mostly taken at Jason's "Not homecoming" talk. Welcome home, Jason!!! I like to pretend that I'm a matchmaker, so if you know someone.....

10 comments:

Gina Lee said...

Melissa I just want to squeeze him! He is so cute. (I'm talking about Tate!) ha-ha. I dont know any bachelorettes, sorry. But that is one little lady killer you have on your hands. Also I love the spit up mark on his shorts. Porter lives in spit marked clothes. He had reflux forever, and is JUST getting over it. Dont you just love babies. =)

Alyssa said...

Hi Guys!! I'm glad you have a blog now! I talked to Erin Householder tonight and she said you have one now. I'm so excited to see pictures of Tate too. I think about you guys often and how you are doing with motherhood so far. It's getting closer for us. And we are so excited. Anyway, lets keep it touch. I'll add you to our friends list. Talk to you soon.

Natalie said...

Wow! I can't believe Jason is home! How exciting!! Your little boy is so cute!

Erin said...

I'm ALWAYS trying to get Allie married. It could be love!

Stock Family said...

Tate is so cute! Chubby babies are the best! I'm glad you found me!

Spencer and Marlee said...

Melindy Jones is a great prospect! That is Brittney's little sister! (she is HOTT and AMAZING!) Plus they would make cute babies! haha

Spencer and Marlee said...

Allie is also a good one!

Joy said...

Cute post... I know how you feel about cousins. When we have kids they will MAYBE have 1 or 2 cousins their age on Aaron's side. I am hoping they will have cousins their age on my side!


I can't believe he's home already! Amy should hook him up with Lindsey, ha ha!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Hey, Melissa! I'm glad you found my blog! How cute is your baby? I love his chubbiness! I think he looks a lot like Chris. I would recommend my sis Jamie for your bro, but she is still in high school :)

Darrell and Ashlee said...

Hey Melissa and Chris!we saw your blog from blog hoppin'
Your little boy is so handsome!