Monday, October 8, 2007

PIMA, AZ


This weekend we went to good 'ol Pima, AZ.

We took these pictures at the end of Chris' parents' street. We took some pictures in the cotton when we were engaged and I loved how they turned out, so I wanted to get some more "cotton pictures" while we were there. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. Isn't Pima beautiful? Look at those mountains!







Chris and his Dad. Chris was riding a horse that he was thinking about buying. (This is moments before the horse bucked him off!!)

Needless to say, Chris decided to pass on this particular horse.





Tate with Grandma and Justice getting a bath in the kitchen sink














I think that this picure is so funny. Look at Tate's face. We love our little Tater!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Wow, I never realized that Pima was that pretty. I really like the cotton pics, very cute!