Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!




So the other day we were watching the movie "Nacho Libre" and I thought to myself, "his body reminds me of someone that I know..." and then I realized that Tate's body is remarkably similar to Jack Black's. So from that moment on, Tate was going to be Nacho Libre for Halloween.




















Action shot.
















So we had a ward trunk or treat for Halloween. I think that Tate should have won the costume contest, but unfortunately the prize went to some pirates.

















Later we went to the neighbors house to wait for trick or treaters. It was a little chilly, so Tate wore his hat for the first time.
















The night ended early for Tate, the little party pooper. He fell asleep in the middle of all trick or treaters.
Its funny how life changes when you have a kid. Chris and I were talking about how different life becomes. Much harder, but more rewarding. Tate isn't even old enough to care about Halloween, but it was so fun to dress him up and to spend time with him. He'll probably hate us when he's older because of this year's costume, but Chris and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Happy Halloween!

8 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

Yes we are coming this weekend. We would love to meet up with you guys sometime. As of right now our plans are to finish the race and then head up to Phoenix. We have to pick up our bed set that afternoon. I will call you when the race is done and see where you are. ALSO How cute is Tate!!! What a cute idea. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun!!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Amazing costume idea! I love it!! Look at Ryan's cousin's blog: http://camfton.blogspot.com/. I think you'll like it :)

Darrell and Ashlee said...

Tag!

You have been tagged, see my blog for details!

Shaun and April Payne said...

What an amazing Nacho Libre! That was a good Choice for Tate.

Erin said...

Melissa, he so should've won the costume contest! What a little cutie.

Joy said...

He's such a cute Nacho Libre! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Jen said...

Hey melissa! (i met you at playgroup) anyway, Tate is such a cutie! I loved the costume. And only in arizona could you get away w/ a halloween costume that didn't have shirt. It is kind of a love/hate relationship w/ the october weather. Such a cutie!! I love his rolls!

tim and priscilla said...

thanks for checking out our blog, i am so glad that we can keep in touch! your baby is so cute, i love the little rolls on his arms, i just want to squeeze him! i also love the name tate! tim and i moved to utah but we go to az to visit so we will have to meet up someday!