Sunday, February 10, 2008

We've got Tunes!

So sorry everyone, but we have background music. Chris was asking me if we could have music on our blog and I told him that that could be his ongoing contribution to the blog and he agreed. Lucky for you because I have always thought that Chris had superior music tastes to me. I'm actually kind of excited because when we were dating he always was playing me songs, dancing at the institute dances, etc (Little shout out to all former EA ers) and now it seems like you just sometimes forget about those little things that you used to love. Ok, I realize that for anyone that didn't go to EA, the thought of dancing at the institute dances may sound a little lame and ridiculous, but when you're there that's what EVERYONE does so it's really quite fun. So as far as music goes, be prepared for a little bit of everything I would wager. The one constant for him will probably be "the prophet" as Chris sometimes says- Bob Marley. Enjoy! (Or you could just turn off your sound.)

5 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Oh the EA dances! What good times...dressing up in 70s, 80s, hillbilliy attire...we did it all. And who can forget Chris in the middle of a big ol' circle and everyone cheering him on dancing to Billy Jean. SUCH GOOD MEMORIES! I feel bad for anyone who doesn't know what you're talking about...

Shaun and April Payne said...

hey can I get your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog... we are going private. Sorry. Thanks!

Stock Family said...

Where did you get your template? It matches my curtains!! I love it!

Erin said...

Reading this made me think back to our FUN FUN EA days!! I agree that Chris has good taste in music. I remember him and Shane used to get so excited when they found new "sweet tunes". I agree with MaryAnne... you haven't lived until you've lived at EA.

Stock Family said...

I would love your template info! That would be awesome! Thank you so much!!