Friday, April 10, 2009

Tanner's blessing

We blessed Tanner on the last Sunday in March. Chris has done a fabulous job with both of the boys blessings. All the boys looked especially handsome in their suit coats! Tate would not take his jacket off the entire day, until he went to bed and we had to force him to take it off. It saddens me that this is the best family picture that we got! The family support. It stressed me out trying to get everyone to gather for the picture. Everyone came together fine, but then everyone wanted to be in charge about what way we needed to face so that there were no shadows on faces. We seriously changed the direction we were facing like 3 times! By that time I was done with trying to get more pictures, but now I wish that I had more! (This is why I don't have a better one of us 4)

Tanner was so cute. He is the absolute best baby. His suit was one that my mom made for Tate when he was blessed. It is totally 80's and I love it! Tanner is a few weeks older than Tate was when he wore it, so it was a bit of a struggle getting the pants on, but we did it!




4 comments:

Erin said...

I absolutely love that little suit. What a stylin little boy! In all of Ellie's blessing day pictures I have this hair that the wind blew and it's sticking straight out! Haha. I hate it. Too bad we don't have a great photographer just follow us around for all of the big events in our lives.

Joy said...

That is one cool suit! You have such a cute little family, I'm glad it was a good day!

Mary Anne said...

i love the blessing suit! it is exactly what i would expect your child to wear on his blessing day...it's just perfect. i know what you mean about pictures and rounding everyone up...why is it always so crazy??? glad i'm not the only one who stresses out in situations like that.

The Riding Family said...

Congratulations! That blessing outfit is so adorable and you know that no one will have the same.