Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Halloween was like 3 months ago. I do want to document the event, though, because someday I aim to compile this.

First of all, I LOVED my little puppy dog. Tate was Nacho Libre his first halloween and the next year he was yoda, so I have never had a cuddly halloween character to snuggle. I thought he was so cute. I especially loved his little ears and tail.




Tate was cute too, just not as cuddly. My little cowboy:


The Thursday before Halloween we went with my parents to a trunk or treat. Chris and I went as ??? Squints and Wendy Peffercorn. I want to try again next year, but find a red lifeguard suit or something. I think it would be better. When I look at the pictures of myself that night, I realize that I indeed was not meant to be blonde or have long hair.


My mom and her two grandbabies:


For Halloween we went to Pima. We had never been there for Halloween, and it was really fun.
This is the family:
They had a couple of little carnivals that Tate loved. It is so fun to watch him now that he is old enough to do this kind of stuff.
My little guys:
Before we went out at Halloween night we carved our pumpkins at Grandma Smith's house.


Tanner is such as funny mess!






It probably looks from this post that I favor Tanner. For the record, I love both my children equally.


No comments: